Our services include:
- Alterations and Additions
- Backflow Device Testing
- Climate Based Water Conservation
- Fall Winterization Freeze Protection
- Low Voltage Landscape Lighting
- Service and Repair
- Spring Start Up
ALTERATIONS AND ADDITIONS SERVICE
- Water audits performed to determine irrigation efficiency.
- Recommendations to improve coverage and performance of the irrigation system.
- Detailed blueprints and drawings rendered for the proposed improvements.
- Certified irrigation technicians carry out the work on time.
- Members from our team of Certified Irrigation Individuals including water auditors, designers, and technicians are used to help complete each phase.
BACKFLOW DEVICE TESTING SERVICE
- Backflow preventers are required on all irrigation systems in the province of BC.
- Backflows prevent unwanted contamination of the drinking water supply caused by backflow or backsiphonage.
- Certified Backflow Assembly Testers in BC attend a rigorous training course and are certified by the BC Section of The American Waterworks Association.
- Our team of active testers can test and repair all Backflow Prevention assemblies.
Our backflow assembly testers are certified by the BC Water & Waste Association (BCWWA) as part of a multi-barrier approach to safeguarding public health and our drinking water.
Our employees with an active BCWWA backflow assembly tester certificate are certified to test backflow prevention assemblies. They have demonstrated that they have the knowledge and skills to test whether a backflow device is in proper working order in accordance with relevant codes and standards. Communities in BC with CCC programs in place recognize BCWWA-certified backflow assembly testers as individuals qualified to test backflow prevention assemblies within their water distribution system.
Every year our employees must “renew” their BCWWA cross connection control (CCC) membership and tester certificate to remain an active backflow assembly tester.
Every five (5) years they must “recertify” to remain an active backflow assembly tester. They must complete the backflow assembly tester recertification course and exam, with a minimum passing score of 75% on both the written and practical components of the exam; OR they must challenge the backflow assembly tester recertification exam complete the exam, with a minimum passing score of 75% on both the written and practical components of the exam.
FALL WINTERIZATION FREEZE PROTECTION SERVICE
- Helps to prevent costly freeze damage to the plastic and metal components of an irrigation system.
- Environmentally friendly; uses only compressed air to winterize the irrigation system, not chemical antifreeze.
- Reduces liability to the property owner by preventing the irrigation system from watering during freezing weather.
- Helps to prevent icing over of the sidewalks and driveways.
- Ensures that the control panel is set to the off/rain position, prevents excessive power consumption.
- Allows for a final inspection of all components before the long sleep of winter.
LOW VOLTAGE LANDSCAPE LIGHTING SERVICE
- Provides enhanced security using energy-efficient 12 volt lighting system.
- Extends outdoor living into the evening hours.
- Dependable and reliable lighting fixtures designed for a coastal environment.
- Low risk of electrocution hazard. 12 volt fixtures are safe for children and pets.
SERVICE AND REPAIR
- Contract or hourly.
- Pipe Breaks.
- Clock Repair.
- Trouble Shooting.
- Valve Repair.
- Sprinkler Repair.
SPRING START UP SERVICE
- Wakes up the irrigation system from its long sleep of winter.
- Re-activates the main Irrigation supply line for summer operation.
- Tests the entire system for leaks and ensures coverage to irrigated areas.
- Components are inspected for damage.
- Necessary repairs are carried out in an efficient and workmanlike manner.
- Automatic control panels are set to Metro Vancouver Watering Restrictions.
CLIMATE BASED WATER CONSERVATION SERVICE
- Specializing in climate based irrigation systems.
- Using real-time (hourly) weather data from local weather stations.
- We have partnered with Smart Watering Systems in Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley to provide local weather data.
- Monthly maintenance schedules to make sure operation is trouble-free.